Tuesday, March 2, 2010

College Dropout!

Well, I think I am going to be a college dropout on my 1st college course. Most of our grade for my calligraphy class is based on a book we have to make. Anyone that knows me very well stamping wise knows I hate!!!! to make books. I took this class because I really wanted to learn calligraphy but we are doing some much else on our projects I dont have time to practise my lettering. So I turn in projects that have to be so perfectly centered or flush left or flush right or both, blah blah blah and it takes me all day sunday to do and half day friday for class I dont have time for anything else. So the last three classes are all on making this book. So I have decided not to go back. Now I can practise my letters, do housework and yard work and just stamp whatever. Also my two stamp clubs take a bit of time also.
So I have decided since I will have my fridays back I can dedicate more time to cleaning. (sounds crazy, huh!).
But I am really glad I took the class because now I know what I am doing. I have lots of equipment and I can get books to teach myself other alphabets if I want.
Happy Stamping!
Stamping Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment