Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TESC105


This is Taylors sketch challenge for this week. You can find her at http://www.tayloredexpressios.blogspot.com/. I used the ladybug magnolia and colored her with copic markers. The designer paper is from stampin up. Last falls mini catalogue. The flowers and brads are misc ones I have had laying around. I used a martha stewart punch on the border.
I was trying to find my magnolia with the tulips since it is a good one for spring but found this one first. I think it is the 1st time I have used it. The ladybug is a magnolia stamp also and the sentiment is a great impressions stamp.
I am on our main computer again. It is up and running. My hubby hasnt loaded the things we were able to back up yet, but thats ok. I just appreciate all the hours he put into it. I am sure he saved us at least several hundred dollars. Thank you wonderful hubby!!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment