Sunday, March 28, 2010

Upsey Daisy!

I made this little name plate for a gal at work. She has adopted several girls. You know how you send money and you get a picture of the kids every once in awhile. They live in under priviledge countries and need help. That is what she does. So she has asked me to make these in the past. She just wants something with their on it that will fit in a envelope with a card. They are not allowed to get packages because I guess it singles them out from the other kids that havent been adopted. I love the way the flowers turned out with these colors.
I used the Upsey Daisy set from stampin up with stampin up papers and markers. I used the markers right on the stamp and then huffed on it before stamping. First and second generation stamping. I used almost amethyst, lovely lilac and elegant eggplant markers and cardstock. It is stamped on glossy cardstock and then layered and put in a cellophane envelope.
Dont ask about the name. I have no idea how it is pronounced.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment