Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Busy Week!

I havent had time for stamping lately so no cards to post. I didnt get to participate in any of last weeks challenges either. Our daughter decided at the last minute last week to move out so it was a busy weekend. We got her all moved. She also got a new kitty right before she moved who got sick and had to be taken to the emergency room saturday night. So the kitty is better and Kati is all settled into her new apartment. It is her 1st place by herself so she was a little nervous.
Now that she is gone I decided to take over the family room that she was using as her room for my stamp room. So I started moving my things on sunday afternoon. That has been a chore but fun. It makes you go thru things so I will be getting rid of some things. Also I have found a few things I had been missing.
Now we get to put all our exercise equipment back in one room so the hubby is working on that.
What a crazy time it has been. But the good news is I get all next weekend to stamp and have the house to myself. My hubby will be gone both saturday and sunday, and Kati has air force drill weekend so she wont be coming over plus I get to spend friday stamping with a friend, so I will get to get caught up on lots of things.
Also since Kati has her drill weekend we get to babysit her kitten. That will be fun. He is so cute. Very cuddly but also very needy. I told her he is perfect for her because they are alot alike.
Have a good week and happy stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment