Sunday, June 27, 2010

Stamp Club Project!


Isnt this little Tilda adorable? I just love her.
I am going to this new stamp club once a month and they give you supplies and everyone has to make something with it and bring it back the next month. So last month they gave us this little white piece of chip board like thing. Thats it. I am assuming it is like an ATC card. It is 21/2 by 3 1/2 inches. So this is what I did with it. I think this little Tilda is from the fairy tale collection maybe. Its one of the last ones I ordered online so it must be.
So I colored her with copic markers and then used my nesties. I put some flowers around the edge and leaves I punched out with my martha stewart punch. Then I put liquid pearls around the outside edge and stickles on the inside edge. I think she turned out pretty cute.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment