Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another Easter Bunny Peddlers Pack!

Here's  my second card for this months Peddlers Pack samples. This cute bunny is in a dining room chair with her Easter Basket. I colored her with my copic markers and added some glitter. With my supply pack Joyce from Peddlers Pack gave me this month I am using some new dp that she was just unpacking when I was there. I think she said its from Paper Garden. She had about 6-8 different colors with sweet little prints. I am working on a card now with some dancing rabbits that will  be in lavenders and greens. Love those colors together. The weekend is almost here and I cant wait to get back to my projects. It has been a very busy week.
Also for this card, I used a Martha Stewart punch down the side. Added some ribbon and flowers. The ribbon doesnt show up very well but it adds just a little touch. The flowers are different peachy colors layered together. The sentiment is also Peddlers Pack and is cut out with my nesties. I also used th nesties on my bunny.
I hope you enjoy this card.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment