Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yes, Another Card Box!


My boss at work ordered another card box from me. This one was red. black and white with the letter J. I was at my sisters when I started this and borrowed red dp paper. She had this paper from Stampin Up. It was in the holiday mini catty I believe. I borrowed her Martha Stewart punch. I really like this punch and will have to get it. I didnt know what ribbon to use or exactly what I wanted for the top half of the card. So I went to Peddlers Pack on sunday and got the red ribbon and the stamp that is behind the J.  I also found this really cool black paper I used on the top of the card. It was in the wedding section at Peddlers Pack. I really like how this set turned out and my boss loved it. She said it was her favorite so far. Tamis friend Jill was stamping with us too on saturday and she said the box looked "sexy" before it was even done. I think she is definately right. I think it turned out "sexy" too.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment