Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tilda Spreads Love Again!

Tilda Spreads Love
Here is Tilda Spreads Love again. I guess she just has alot of love to go around!
I colored her with copic markers and added a little bit of glitter pen to her. You cant see the charm on the lower left very well but it just spells out love. It came as a little thankyou with an order I placed from Stamp and Create. They are currently in Florida but I think getting ready to move. I know she has been very busy with this so I thought my order would take a while to get here. But I think I got it in three days. I was pleasantly surprised. I had ordered a few Valentine Stamps they had on sale. Very cute too.
For this card today I was trying for the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge of red, white and pink. I know there are a few other colors in there but I tried to keep it down.
For the sketch for this card I went with 2 Sisters Challenge Blog. You can check them out to see all their great creations. But actually then I realized I was a month behind. My link is one of those that goes to the day I saved it too my favorites. But check them out anyway.
Also for the last Challenge it was to have ribbons. But I also have bows made out of ribbon. You can find there challenge here at Just Magnolia.
Go check all these guys out and have fun looking and getting ideas!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

14 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Beautiful Valentine card! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable sorry you haven't had a lot of comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with wonderful bright colors! I just love this stamp! Your coloring is beautiful too!
    Hugs,Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet valentines Day card! Pink and red is one of my favorite color combos! Loving all those lovely details. Great job.
    Blessings to you,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. I love the coloration. Isn't that stamp sweet? great job!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute especially with the paper you used. I love the charm too, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how pretty! I love those sweet pink cheeks and your papers/layout is gorgeous!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet Valentine's Day card!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet Valentine's Day card and love your colored Tilda :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie, gorgeous creation with a super cute image, thanks for joining us on our ribbon challenge this week at Just Magnolia, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the papers! Very nice Valentine!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete