Friday, October 12, 2012

Candy Canes!

I think this little gal is sooo cute. She is from Saturated Canary and is called Candy Canes. If you google her you will be able to find several sites available. On the Saturated Canary site, they have a lot of digi images but this one is available in digi. So you have to buy her from a store. They are made here in the states but I was in such a hurry to get her they were all out of stock so mine came from overseas.
I had made her for a sketch challenge but liked the black hair so I had to order more copic markers and didnt make it in time for the challenge. Since I wanted the black hair, I thought she would look good with some purples, so I pulled out some old christmas papers and went from there.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment