Monday, October 15, 2012

Lets Chat!


These cards were cased off Taylored Expressions . This link will take you right to the sample card done by Shannon White. She does awesome work. I have seen her work on several different cards I really liked. This set uses the Lets Chat stamp set and Dial In Style dies. I used different papers for my cards. I am making a card set for a friends birthday and she loves strawberries so I knew I wanted to use these papers. The card uses both sides of the paper the woodtone paper on the lower half of the card is the back of the strawberry paper. It is Pretty Party from Crate Paper. I found it at the store in Independence last month when we were on our way to the beach. The gingham paper is Quite Contrary. I cant find a whole sheet right now but there are great papers. They have a real wallpaper feel to them.
The phone has to be die cut twice for each one so I made each card with the phone opposite from the other. I also used a martha stewart border punch along the bottom of the card.
Taylored Expressions has the greatest dies and matching stamp sets. The dies are so easy to use also.
If you are one of my stamp club members you will be getting on of these cards in the mail for stamp club invites to, so I am making a bunch of these cards for two purposes.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment