Monday, October 29, 2012

Comforting Cocoa!

This was a fun little card I saw last year but by the time I saw it I was done with holiday cards. Although it wouldnt have to be a holiday card. It could almost be a sympathy card or used for many other things.
The stamps are both by Impression Obsession. They have some of the funnest stamps.
I pulled some more christmas paper out from who knows how long ago.
The paper behind the cocoa cup is cut out with a spellbinders die and then ran thru the cuttlebug with my all time favorite embossing folder Swiss Dots. I inked it around the edges and over the dots. I colored the cocoa cup image with copic markers. They didnt blend really good because I used different card stock then normal. Then I cut out the cup and used foam tape to mount it and added glitter. The green dotted strip is the back of the other paper, so I got exactly 12 cards out of two 12x12 pieces of ds paper with no scraps.
I added some cherry cobbler ribbon and layered the ds paper with lucky limeade cs.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment