Sunday, September 1, 2013

Born to Craft!

I found this adorable card at The Paper Nest . This image is called Scrapper Elllie . She is so cute and perfect for me. I am always carrying around a soda with me just like she is. Or it could be a coffee too. Whichever you want. I used the same papers that were used on the sample card. If you go to Carol's blog you can get all the details on her card. I made my only a little different.
I used the sketch from sweet sketch wednesday .
This was just a fun card to do. I added the sentiment from one of my Stamping Bella stamps (havent opened that notebook for a long while!!)
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous creation Hun! Isn't she a fab image to colour. So glad I could inspire you. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered The Paper Nest gals and I totally adore them! This card is so perfect for a fellow crafter or friend and depicts how we all look I think! Beautiful coloring, papers, and flowers! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bright card.

    Thank you for sharing with us at SSW this week.

    Holly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this card is so delightful! I love the bright fun papers and your image and flowers are just too cute!
    Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fresh! Love the bright yellow and the cute flowers. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracy what a pretty card, I love your colours which really make a change to comment on. This is such a sweet image, pretty papers and I love your wonderful rose embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, can you say adorable?!! Absolutely the sweetest. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card - I just love this stamp! Yellow is my favorite color so I really like this one! Thanks for joining us at SSW!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling image! Great colors and wonderful flowers. Thanks for joining in the sketch fun over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
    ~Jo, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete