Sunday, September 15, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!


My Bestie, Alice and I went shopping a few times this weekend while we were stamping for two days. We picked up some fun Halloween papers and ribbons and SPIDERS!
The spiders were fun! 1st we found a pack of them. Then we found a die and some black glitter papers.
So the spider on the left is from the packaged spiders. The bigger one on the right is one I made with a Quickcutz die. They were fun to make but a little hard to get out once its cut.
I used an old My Favorite things stamp set for this card called Totally Witchin! I havent used this stamp set in like forever. But since I have been selling a ton of wood mounted stamps on ebay, I dont have a lot of halloween stamps left. But this set really came in handy.
So I used the sketch from Freshly Made SKetches .
The paper I used for this card is from Bella Blvd Trick or Treat collection. They have some really fun papers in this collection. I showed several of the cards. They are all a little different. Each one has different colored ribbon and there are two colors of corner cobwebs on them also. We also picked up the corner cobwebs at Michaels.
I colored the dresses with copic markers and they just needed something else. So I glittered them and made them really sparkly and then added the corners and that really set off the card.
The gems along side of the image are ones I picked up last spring on my trip to Hobby Lobby with the sisters!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. Great Halloween cards! I adore those glittered dresses! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete