Saturday, September 21, 2013

Cute Wee Stamp Puppy!

This is one of the Wee Stamps. I just love them. They are so adorable. I saw this card at  Heathers Hobbie Haven . It was so cute. I had already purchased the naughty puppies so I just had to make this card. I changed the papers and the sentiment that was on the original card. I had these doggie papers from another project I did a few years ago. The Woof You is from LOTV,
I think this whole set is so cute! If you want this set or to see the other adorable Wee stamps you can check them out here . They have some of the cutest whimsical stamps over there. You can also buy them at a few other stores in rubber stamps I think now too. You can get them in rubber at Stamp and Create , which a great store and have great prices!!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment