Saturday, September 14, 2013

Scarecrow Tilda/Stamp and Create Challenge!

I just realized late last night that my card was due for the challenge at stamp and create magnolia challenge blog . So I had to go make my card. I used Scarecrow Tilda. I had just bought this fall paper at Craft Warehouse a few weeks ago. It is from Doodlebug Designs Happy Harvest selection and has some really cool papers in it.
I also used the sketch from sunday sketch and stamp  to make the card. I used a pumpkin punch for the little pumpkins on the side that are a little hard to see and then the flowers I have had for awhile that matched with the colors.
The challenge at stamp and create is fall feathers or leaves and I have leaves all over the paper and under my flowers.
So hope on over and check out the other team members designs.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment