Sunday, August 17, 2014

Another Stippled Blossoms Card!


This is another card I cased from Pinterest! Don't you just love Pinterest??? I sure do!
Can you see my pink and white polka dot tea cups in the background?? I love those. I went to Teas Me in Hillsboro with my BFF Joan for her birthday and picked up these teacups for myself.
I have a whole china cabinet full of tea pots and have never used them. I am going to have to have afternoon tea here at home some day! I will just have a little tea party!!
Anyway on to my card. I used the SU Stippled Blossoms set. This set is so much fun and so elegant.
I also used the border embossing folder and die from su. Love those too!! I dont know why I dont use them more often!! They add such a nice border to any card.
I believe I used pink pirouette and melon mambo for the roses. I cut out the roses and used foam tape.
I believe this whole card except the rhinestones is stampin up.
I made this same card only with out the rhinestones and it turned out really nice to but I gave it to Kati for her birthday so I dont have a picture of it to show!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment