Thursday, August 7, 2014

Another Wedding Project!



Only two more days until the wedding. The last couple of days I have been working on these place cards and the holders. I looked at several places to find the holders and no one seems to carry them anymore so I decided to make my own. I got a package of round discs at Michaels, a wooden dowel and some clothes pins. Kati had made a really cute board that says Mr & Mrs and painted it with this purple paint and decorated it so I used the same flowers and paint to make these match it.
I even used the purple glitter paint we used on top of the plain purple paint to spray the papers to make them shimmer and add some sparkle.The sparkle doesnt show up alot in this picture but it is there.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment