Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Under The Dome!

This is a card I made this last weekend. I took a class at the stamp store in Tigard. Two classes in one month! Thats a record lately.
This are new dies called Susan's Gardens ( I think). The class took 2 1/2 hours. Half of it was making the flower. Part of it was waiting for everyone to catch up before we could go on to the next step.
It was a fun class. The teacher was really nice. She was from London so I got to hear her great accent also. The two white spots are reflections of the light on the dome so they really arent part of the card.
We also recieved a die cut tag, an embossed piece to match the front of the card and a pattern to make a box to fit this card into. I havent made that yet, but this card is more like a gift than just a card.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment