Monday, August 4, 2014

Flipping Out!


Here are the cards I made out of the sea of flipflops I showed yesterday. I got my inspiration from a card on pinterest . My card doesnt really look much like it. The layout is the same tho, but thats good right. You get your idea from somewhere else and then make it your own?!
I used the Flipping Out stamp set and matching dies from Papertrey Ink. This is the birthday card to go with the gift and then I made 6 matching cards that say "Life is better in flipflops". I have to totally agree with that. Especially the nike ones that I call pillow tops. They are the best.
Anyway, I put the 6 cards in a gift box and wrapped it with a bow.
I hope my birthday friend loves the cards. I think she will.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment