Thursday, May 7, 2015

Cute Purse/Container!



I found this great idea for the wood mount stampin up cases at Inking Idaho's blog on making these cute little purses out of the stampin up wood mount cases. I thought oh no I dont have any and am not going to be ordering for awhile. But then I realized I do have lots of extra thin cases. I have several Stampin Up sets that came in these woodmount size cases. But they are photopolymer sets and fit easily in the smaller cases. So I transferred one of them over to a smaller case and then had a larger case ready to try this new purse.
So it was really easy and fun. I found some pretty papers to use and then decorated the outside of the front and added the handle.
Very cool! You can use it to put cards in with maybe a matching pen and some postage stamps. Or I found out that these cases are the perfect size to put your stamping supplies in for traveling. Like your scissors, bone folder, adhesive, and whatever small tools your might travel with.
So I am off to Tamis house on saturday for a day of stamping and thought I would try it out.
On this case I used some Elizabeth Craft word dies, and Stampin Up butterfly thinlit. I sprayed the butterfly with some Tattered Angel glimmer mist to give it a little bit of sparkle.
You could also add some glitter to the butterfly. Then I put one of the pretty embellishments from the stampin up occasions catalog on the butterfly.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment