Sunday, May 24, 2015

Make It Monday at PaperTrey Ink!

Over at Nicholes blog for Papertrey Ink, they have their Make It Monday challenge. This week it is to fussy cut something. I just got two new sets in the mail from them on friday and love them both. I love stamping with their photopolymer stamps. They stamp and ink up great. So I stamped the flowers from the Cutting Garden set and stamped them down the side of the card. Then I cut around the edges of the flowers. Of course there are matching dies for this set and I did get them with the set but didnt use them so I could enter this challenge.
This is a single layer card which is really hard for me. It just doesnt seem right not to layer it up and add some great embellishments. So I did add some ribbon on it.
The ribbon is also papertrey ink I think Aqua Mist. The inks are stampin up, the new in colors watermelon wonder and macaron mint, plus daffodil delight and melon mambo.
The sentiment also came from the Cutting Garden stamp set. I think there are 4 sentiments with this set.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Great idea to fussy cut the edging of the card.

    ReplyDelete