Monday, May 18, 2015

Floral Wings and CTS#123

This card was made with the sketch from Cas(E) this sketch #123 . I used all the new Stampin Up In-Colors. Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Cucumber Crush and Delightful Dijon.
The stamp set is also from the new catalogue and it is called Floral Wings. It has a matching die but it wasnt on the sneek preview list so I had to cut these out by hand. The lace at the bottom of the card is also in the new in-colors. It is 5/8" wide but I only let about less then half of that show. I have used the word window punch for the sentiment which comes with the Floral Wings set. The flower on the butterfly is also in the new catalogue and comes in all the in colors. I have used a little bit of the lace and then put one of the flowers on top.
All of  the items for this card will be in the new catalogue. Everyone will be able to order out of starting June 2nd. I cant wait to start ordering from it.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, a great take on the sketch. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete