Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Saturday Sketch Challenge!

Hello!
Here is a springy card using mostly all Gina K Design products. The yellow is actually So Saffron from Stampin Up and I did use Mossy Meadow and Old Olive Inks from SU. All other products are from Gina K. The stamps and dies for the flowers and leaves are from the new Gina K Stamp TV kit.
The ds papers are from it also. I had also purchased her inks Blue Denim, Powder Blue, Prickly Pear and Sweet Corn.
I used the sketch from sketch saturday for the layout of this card.
Scraps leftover from other card

Used Sketch from Sketch saturday

I had a few scraps leftover when I made this card. My papers were 6 x 6. So I made them into 1" strips and made the other card. I also had extra roses and leaves cut out.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my... those flowers!! And the color combo is just absolutely beautiful too. Love how you used the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday last week. Hope to see you again this week.

    ReplyDelete