Thursday, December 29, 2016

Birthday Goodies and a Card!




I went to Olive Garden with my family for dinner last night. We had a great time! Kati didnt want her picture shown so thats why she's not here. But everyone chipped in on my birthday gift and there was a great Pink Flamingo theme going. I have shown one of the great gifts and one of the packages. I looove the necklace. Its gorgeous!!! The gift wrap is great too! There was also pink flamingo earrings, a phone case and a great plaque to hang in my stamp room! The flamingos go great with the pink, white and black theme I already have going on!!
On to my card:
I have used the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set for the sentiment and the matching dies with Blushing Bride and Gold foil papers. Also I have used the Falling In Love DSP. These items are all new going live in the Occasions catalog next week. This card is also one of the cards at my sneak peek class next week.
I also used the new beautiful ribbon from the Sale A Bration catty and some new doilies and the Stitched Framelits that are coming back on January 16th.

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment