Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Tie Dyed!

I've always loved tie-dyed things. My daughter used to hate them but having to look at them with me all the time I think has her liking them a little!
This is another new set coming out January 4th! Actually a couple of sets and a die set! This is the Custom Tee and Tie-Dyed stamp sets and the Custom Tee set comes in a bundle with the T-shirt Builder Framelits dies. There is also a great set you in the sale-a-bration catty that you could get for free if you buy all the other T-shirt items called Designer Tee that has great things to put on the front. Actually the Happy Birthday on this card comes from this set too!
So since I loved tie-dyed items and my birthday is this month this card can be a Happy Birthday to Me!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment