Saturday, December 24, 2016

Pretty Pocket Card Kit!Card

Card Box

Three of Six Cards!

Other three of six!

Box with Cards!
Sometimes I buy kits but then I very rarely put them together. But I saw a video and it made me put all of these together.
This is the Pretty Pocket Card Kit. It is a Sale A Bration item free with a $50 purchase starting January 4th. This card comes with enough items to make 8 cards with 8 envelopes. But after watching Debbies Video I decided to play with this kit. Debbie has some great videos. So check her out. She is great for inspiration! Thanks Debbie!
So like I said it comes with enough product for 8 cards. But if you put two of the card bases together you can make this box! So then I made 6 cards and show in the last picture all 6 cards and the 8 envelope in the box. 
This box is almost the exact same size as a tissue box but just a little bit taller.
I love the colors of this kit. So Saffron and Pool Party. Pool Party has been so popular. It was featured a lot in the last Occasions catty and now in the new one also!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you liked my video enough to make all of these. Beautiful! And thanks for writing to me so I could come peek!

    ReplyDelete