Friday, May 11, 2018

Fun Bags!











Here are a couple of cute little bags I made for the gals at my last class. I like to make a little something to say thank you for all those that come to my classes.
This little bag is made with the Share What You Love Designer Papers. I also used some new products out of the Annual Catalog going live on June 1st!! I just love this catalog and cant wait to order some new products out of it! As demonstrators we are able to order a few selected products this month. But I am anxious to choose what I want to order also!
I have used the Stitched All Around stamp set for the greeting, the layered it Rich Razzleberry cardstock and put it on top of the new doily.
The doily and designer papers are available now to everyone in bundles. So if you cant wait until June to order you can order those now!
You can check them out at my online store here .

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment