Thursday, May 31, 2018

Special Friend!

As I started this card I knew right away who I wanted to give it too! A Very special friend.

Tomorrow the New 20018-20119 Annual Catalog goes LIVE with Stampin Up. I cant wait to order. I am a little bummed because I found out yesterday we cant order until 11am Pacific time. But oh well, it is what it is right!?

So I have used the new Stitched All Around Framelits for this card, the Detailed With Love sentiment and the Dragonfly die. I love that this Detailed Dragonfly die set is sticking around for another year!

I have used the Garden Impressions Designer Papers and I really love them also. I was able to Preorder a few sets as a Demonstator and I love them all!! If you would like to do that anytime in the future and want to become a demonstrator I would love to talk to you about it and get you signed up!
Stampin Up is an awesome company to be a part of. I would say to work for but since we are all our own bosses which is another plus I will just say to be a part of. There are great benefits to being a Stampin Up Demonstrator!!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment