Monday, May 28, 2018

Paper, Ribbon and Embellishment Share!

Hello All!
Have you seen the new Annual Catalog yet?? I have been giving a lot of them out! There are some awesome products in the catalog!
I want them all! Right Now!!

If there is anyone else out there like me I have a deal for you!!! I am offering a Paper, Ribbon and Embellishment share!!
You will get a 1/4 pack of 15 different Designer Paper Packs, Embellishments and/or Ribbons. I will be ordering these products on June 1st in the early AM when the Annual Catalog goes live!

Here are the details:
Cost:
Designer Paper Packs $47
Embellishments $30
Ribbons $30
I Want It All Bundle $107

For anyone ordering the I Want It All Bundle I will also throw in a pack of the Share What You Love Pearls. These awesome pearls come in 5 colors and are gorgeous.

So if you are interested deadline is May 31st. This will be on a prepaid basis. So you can either mail me a check or I can send you a PayPal Invoice. I would need payment by May 31st.

If you would like me to send this to you there will be an additional $6.95 for shipping. I can also throw in a new Annual Catalog with your order if you don't have one already!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment