Sunday, May 27, 2018

Last Weeks Class!








I forgot to post the pictures for last weeks class. We had a fun time and 3 people brought me these awesome pink flamingo treasures! Thank you everyone!
We used the Weather Together Stamp set and matching dies which are retiring May 31st. So if you love them theres only a few days left to get them!
We also used the Marquee Messages Stamp set and I don't know what I was thinking but there are 39 yes 39 rhinestones on this card.
Also for the last card we used the Southern Serenade Stamp set which was new in the Spring Occasions catalog and is returning in the Annual Catalog! It is also featuring the returning Coastal Cabana Cardstock! I love it!!
The Annual Catalog goes live June 1st. I will be ordering bright and early on that day. So if you would like to order any retiring items you can order online or contact me! For online ordering you have until midnight May 31st. If you would like to order from me please get me your orders by May 30th.
For online ordering out of the new Annual Catalog contact me by may 31st or order online June 1st.
To see the retiring products, or to place an online order you can check it out here .
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment