Sunday, February 24, 2019

Baby Gift!


I needed a baby gift for a co worker. I was short on time because Thursday is her last day of work before maternity leave. So I went onto Pinterest and found a pretty card created by Ann at the Stampin Shach . Hers was pink but since my co worker is having a boy I went with Balmy Blue. I changed it just a little. My heat gun is all packed for the retreat so I didn't want to heat emboss. I also decided on a different greeting so I couldn't use the same die. So I did my own greeting and just gave the ends of each a little snip.
I used Animal Outing stamp set and matching dies for this cute little kangaroo. I also stamped it on the envelope and put some dsp on the envelope flaps. Since it was 6 x 6 dsp I had to use a few different patterns.
I like how it turned out and hope she will love her gift!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment