Wednesday, February 27, 2019

So Hoppy Together!

Here is a fun little card I made using the sketch from the sketch Saturday challenge this week. I knew I wanted to use this adorable set. It is the So Hoppy Together stamp set which you can get for free with a $50 purchase until the end of March. Also from March 1st-31st you can purchase the die set to match for $27. If you purchase the die set you are already a little over the $50 mark.

If you would like to purchase any of these items just let me know or click here for my online store. All of the dies that match most of the Sale A Bration sets will show up there on Friday.

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. Awww....love the eyes!!
    Super cute card!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at the Sketch Saturday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete