Thursday, February 7, 2019

Climbing Orchids!

Here is my version of the card on page 24 of the annual Stampin Up catalog. I love orchids but am horrible at growing them. Using the Climbing Orchids stamp set I can make a card and have it last a long time.
I love casing projects out of the catalog and adding my own spin to them. All of the Stampin Up catalogs are a great source for inspiration. There are great samples in them.
I have used Shimmery White card stock embossed with the Ruffles Embossing folder for the background of this card layered on Petal Pink with a Very Vanilla Card base. You cant really tell in the picture but the Shimmery White Cardstock is just as described. It has a nice shimmer to it like it was painted all over with Wink of Stella.

The Orchids are stamped with Poppy Parade Ink on Petal Pink cardstock. I have added some sequins for a little extra bling!

If you would like to order any of these products or any other wonderful Stampin Up products you can click on the link on the sidebar or click here .

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment: