Monday, February 25, 2019

Treat Cups!


We had a challenge with our Stampin Up group to decorate one of the new Treat Cups. This is what I came up with. I used the new Painted Seasons Bundle that is a Sale A Bration item. It is a bundle from the second release and is free with a $100 purchase. It has papers and stamps for each season. I absolutely love the papers. The stamps are fun too. You can also purchase dies from the Sale A Bration coordination products that are available from March 1st - 31st. I don't have the dies yet so I fussy cut my images.
I saw the butterflies done like this on Pinterest but cant seem to find it again to give credit to that person. She used the Butterfly Bundle and papers and it was different than mine. I only used her flying butterfly idea and came up with the rest.
I choose the Just for You sentiment so it could be used for whatever you want. You can also put whatever you want on the inside too. I saw that the Little Debbie Cupcakes fit on the inside.

If you would like to order any of these products you can purchase them at my online store here!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment