Friday, May 22, 2009

Copic Certification Class!

How could I have forgotten to mention the class??!!
The class was on wednesday the 20th. I had a great time!!!! I met lots of great people and meeting Marianne Walker was the best! She is a hoot! Also the whole crew from Copic markers were there also.
I sat at a table with some great gals. Chatting about stamping with them was almost as much fun as the class. It was very educational also. No matter how long you have been doing something you always learn something new when you get with other people that love the same thing you do.
I learned alot but will need to practise, practise, practise the techniques we learned.

Today, I have been working on projects for stamp club next week. Since it is all tea related and I am having a great time.

Tomorrow I will be making some candles. I got some champagne flutes tonight at target and some slices of fruit scents, I will be making yellow slices of fruit scented candles tomorrow for the wedding gift. I will be posting pictures in a few days. I will lose my camera to my hubby tomorrow so I wont be able to post pictures until sunday or monday. He is going on a motorcycle trip tomorrow and always uses my camera. One of these days I will buy myself a cute litte pink camera to match my pink laptop and he can keep my camera.
Have a great evening and happy stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. I can just see him wanting to borrow your PINK camera LOL!

    ReplyDelete