Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wedding Candles & Card


Here are the candles I did for the wedding. The colors are yellow and black. I also did a matching card to go with the gift. On the candles I put retired stampin up ribbon. I think it was called maize. Then I put some white wedding like flowers on the top of the bows with little glue dots. I stamped their names with an alphabet set from papertrey ink and also framed it with frames with a flourish from stampin up on shrink plastic and tied it on with the stretchy silver stampin up cord.
On the card I used stampin up sweet treats and sincere salutations. Also the maize ribbon again and nestibilities and stampin up punches. I used barely banana and basic black. I used the swirl embossing folder with my cuttlebug for the background.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!




No comments:

Post a Comment