Friday, May 1, 2009

No Stamping Mojo!

Well, I have lost my stamping mojo! I havent stamped for like two weeks. Maybe I over did when I had my weeks vacation. Who knows.
I just ordered 45 sheets of beautiful designer papers. They are all from Basic Grey. Mostly the Wisteria, Lime Rickey and Porcelain lines. The Wisteria has some beautiful purples. I was just thinking the other day that nobody has any good purple papers why is that? Then I saw the Wisteria line and had to have it. I have had a 10% coupon from Emma's Paperie plus her papers were already cheaper so I decided to go crazy. If you havent ordered from her you should give it try. When the package comes you open the box and your order is all gift wrapped and it came with a little package of jelly beans and a small spool of cupcake ribbon. I loved the ribbon and of course want more and I missed Easter so the jelly beans were great too.
I am hoping to be stamping again soon. I have to make more samples for the Door County Rubber stamp store. Wedding cards. So I have a deadline for that so I guess I will have to make myself stamp. Plus the copic marker class is coming up on the 20th. That should get my mojo going again, Right?
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment