Friday, May 29, 2009

Last TeaParty Stamp Club card!

This is the final card for stamp club. My first one was this morning and I just got this set in the mail when I got home last night so I had to hurry to throw this one together. I cased it from Michelle Wooderson. I love her cards. I change the sentiment and the colors. This is all papertrey ink. The color is Hisbicus burst. I did use stampin up designer paper tho. I think I will like this color almost as much as Raspberry Fizz.
I got some yummy new scents for candle making today. One of them is Monkey Farts. I cant wait to see what that smells like. It is a combination of a bunch of fruits. Surprisingly enough tho no bananas.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracy! I just love that teapot set...thinking I might have to get it...sorry it took so long to stop in and say "HI"...I kept forgetting my copic packet at work (that's where your addy was stored)! Off to browse your blog! It was fun to meet you!

    ReplyDelete