Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Magnolia and TECC66

Well, I finally stamped for the 1st time in two weeks. It felt good to stamp again. My new magnolias arrived yesterday all the way from sweden. It took only 13 days to get here from the time I ordered.
I made this card for the challenge on tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com. It is TECC66. I love this little gal. Also I got some new stampin up designer paper yesterday. It is Parisian Breeze. I am not a blueish person but I love baja breeze and not I love this paper. Also I am a stampin up demonstrator but how did I miss the change in designer papers. It is just paper anymore. It is thicker than cardstock and has a rough finish on it kindof like bazzill paper but not quite. I really like it. I also used the build a brads again. I was thinking the other day how basic grey and other companies making brads to match their papers but you only get a few for a large price. Why not make my own. DUH! I am sure everyone has already thought of this.
I used baja breeze stampin up ribbon and I dont know if you can see it in this picture but I also did her boots with crystal effects to make them more like rain boots.
I added a sentiment because I thought it needed one and used stampin ups Oval All set with the stampin up punches. The oval scalloped punch and Oval All set are in the new mini catalogue. I used misc flowers and glittered here and there. I think she turned out pretty cute.
Thanks for looking and happy stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you did a stunning job. What perfect coloring and love the color COMBO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. i love the simplicity of the colors. i really like the blue. the dp and you coloring is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete