Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another Verve Card!

Here's another verve card with a set I have had for about a year and not used. I pretty much cased this off of verves gallery also and again I am sorry I dont have the name of the great person who made the original card. I changed all the papers and added the sentiment.
I used all su papers. Bella Birds ds papers and then pink piroutte and bordering blue cs. I colored it with copic markers and used diamond glaze on the balloons. The had and balloons are cut out and mounted with mounting tape and the ribbons are all su also.
I used the scallop border punch from stampin up and my nesties. Liquid peals are in little beads along the bottom.
This might be the 4th card for stamp club on saturday but I am not sure. Katis car and all her possessions are to be delivered tomorrow so our house will be utter chaos but oh well, thats life right?! It is going to be one busy weekend!
Happy stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment