Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Working With Not Enough Sleep!

Well, I had planned on posting a card everyday this week. But yesterday I worked 11 hours. Then had to come home and feed the family. Towards the end of the day I was asked to work today which was supposed to be my day off, so that meant getting up at 5 this morning. So I went to bed early last night. This is my third week in a row of working my day off. So I have been pretty tired lately. I also woke up at 1:15 this morning. I couldnt go back to sleep so finally at 2 I got up and cleaned my stamp room tables. They were a real mess since I made 4 cards on sunday and didnt put anything away. Finally, I went back to bed at 3am and slept until 4:40. So I am dragging today.
So, anyway on to my card for today. I used a hero arts stamp I have had for years and never used. The sentiment is from the papertrey ink Green Thumb set. I also used three su punches and my nesties. I colored it with copic markers and added some dew drops for dimension. The papers are su baja breeze and dusty durango with dusty durango ribbon and my minds eye pretty please ds paper.
Thanks for looking!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment