Sunday, August 23, 2009

Baby Shower Gift!


Hello! I havent been around much lately because I have been working on this project for a baby shower gift for a co-worker. Also I have been getting projects ready for our stamping retreat at the beach next weekend.
I made 25 of these cards. 20 for the gift and 5 for my stash. I mostly cased this card right off the Verve website gallery. My boss decided at the last minute to have this baby shower so I was in a hurry. As it is I am about 4 days late from the shower. I also made a coordinating gift box to put the cards in. I messed up on the inside of one of the cards so I just peeled off the outside and used it on the gift box. I used Verve stamps Practically Perfect and Circular Sayings. I changed the ribbon a little bit from the original card and added the thanks at the top. These are thankyou cards for the mother of the baby to give out. I also used su Pink Pirroutte, copic markers, and my swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder.
I added liquid pearls on her necklace to look like a real pearl necklace. If you would like to see the original card you can check it out on the Verve gallery.
I wont be showing many projects for about a week. I will be spending this week grocery shopping, cleaning and making cupcakes for the weekend. My penpal Lynn is coming out to visit. (HI Lynn!!) We have never met in person so I am really excited and we are going we our friend Alice (HI Alice!!) to her beach house.
We will be eating way to much, watching movies, sight seeing and of course STAMPING!
Have a great week and happy stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment