Monday, August 10, 2009

Beautiful Butterfly

I cased this card a little from a sample on the verve website. I dont remember which of the girls did it but I changed the papers and didnt put the big bow on it and also changed the flowers. I used one of the basic grey eva papers and one of the basic grey lemonade papers. I think they match pretty well. The green paper matches the green in the eva paper. I also used stampin up kiwi kiss and mauve mist. The flowers came from several different places. The shimmery ones came from Taylored Expressions online store and the others are some misc ones from Michaels.
I used the Verve Beautiful Kindness set. I also glittered the butterfly and colored it with copic markers. I stamped the swirly thing with kiwi kiss ink.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment