Sunday, August 9, 2009

Froggie Birthday!


Tomorrow is our baby girls 22nd birthday! It is the 1st birthday we have been with her in 5 years. She left home to go to bootcamp 1 week before her 18th birthday. We went shopping today and she got a new watch and some beautiful glass earrings. Actually we got two pairs of earring with different colors so we can share them. One pair is green and yellow in the glass and the green is the perfect color for her birthstone. The other pair is black, gold and pink in the glass. They are very pretty also.
For the card I was coloring this frog a week ago and she really liked it and so I decided to make it into a birthday card for her. I didnt show the inside but I used a Hoppy Birthday sentiment and stamped it three times to make it bigger and used a flying frog from a Gina K Designs set.
For the outside this is a whippersnapper stamp. I used some balloons also from the Gina K set.
I decorated the card with some flowers and candy dots and colored the frog and balloons with my copic markers.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment