Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bernadette & KKSC5

This is Bernadette. She is from Kraftin Kimmie's Rubber Stamps. Isnt she adorable? I had to go pink with her because she is just too cute. This is for Kraftin Kimmies Blog Challenge, Get Stitched! I went for faux stitching and it didnt turn out very well. You can barely see it around the pink embossed piece. I used Basic Grey papers Eskimo Kisses and stampin up pink piroutte and whisper white. The ribbon is stampin up also. Some satin retired ribbon I think is purely pomegranate. I used my nesties and ran it thru the cuttlebug with the snowflake embossing folder. The snowflakes were made with a martha stewart punch and then I layered them with some little plastic flowers and a pink velevet brad.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous design Tracy! Bernadette looks perfect in all that pink! Thanks for joining us for our stitching challenge this week! Great job!

    ReplyDelete