Sunday, November 1, 2009

December Calender and Card







Here is my December calender and matching card. I am a little behind on my schedule for this weekend. I am enjoying my time with the house to myself tho. My hubby is out metal detecting with friends and Kates is working. As soon as I am done here I have to shower and take her lunch.
I used my My Favorite Things set again Tea for Two. I love this little mouse. It is sooo cute. I colored it with copic markers. My snowflakes are a sizzix die and the center piece is a nestibility.
I used old olive and real red stampin up cardstock and basic grey eskimo kisses pepermint twist designer papers. I used my favorite buttons again. I just love these buttons. They are Dress It Up buttons called The Color of Christmas.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment