Friday, November 13, 2009

Froggy Birthday Card!

Yesterday was my hubby's birthday so I made him this card. We have frogs in our backyard like 5 feet from the bedroom window that keep us awake most of the spring. You cant believe how unbelieveably loud they are. People say I love to listen to frogs. I used to too but when they are 5 feet from your window and in mating season from the March until the end of May and you dont get sleep you really end up not liking them. Anyway, now I have been buying frog stamps and papers. Go figure. So I saw this at a stamp store and couldnt resist the paper. Its from K&Co and is called Actopus To Zelephant Frogs. The color seems off alittle. The cardstock is a bazzill green and is much brighter in person. My sentiment is a Gina K set.
I think my hubby liked it but who knows???
Hoppy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment