Monday, November 2, 2009

June Calender and TESC89




This is my calender for June. I didnt meet my deadline yesterday so I only got three calenders done instead of 4 but at least I feel I got a lot accomplished.


I used some Creative Imaginations papers I was saving to scrapbook some beach pictures. Hopefully I still have enough left. Also stampin up cardstock Not Quite Navy. The stamp sets I used is from Flourishes Seaside Life and Papertrey Inks Tea for Two. Its funny that both sets I used this weekend for my Tea/Coffee theme are named the same and from two different companies.


I made the matching card for Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #89. I really like the way the card turned out. For some reason it reminds me of a quilt.


For the teapot I used the little sand dollar from the flourish set and reverse masked the teapot and stamped it across the front. Then I stamped the word seashells above that. I then used my diamond glaze to make it look like a real teapot. I really like the way the whole thing turned out.

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment