Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Baby Card!

My Hubby called me from work yesterday saying he just found out a work associate just had a baby that morning. Could I make something for them to give them on Monday. So I decided to make some birth annoucements for them. I made twentyfive of these cards. I had seen a card and saved it awhile back wanting to make some baby cards but didnt have anyone to make them for. It took me all day today to make these.
I used designer paper form the DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Boy. I have had this paper pack for almost all this year I think. At least since last spring. I know I used it in March, so a long time.
I combined it with stampin up baja breeze and certainly celery. The stamp is one of the little $1 stamps and I also used a stamp from the Punches Three stampin up set. It was a hostess set, last year I think. I used my nestibilites and stampin up punches and colored the giraffe with copic markers. Then I used my white pen around the scallop and a black pen for my faux stitches.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment