Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Tree Card!

Well, I havent had much to post lately. I have been too busy with orders for cards. My hubbys work has been keeping me pretty busy. He ordered christmas cards and his friend that I made baby annoucements for liked them so much his wife ordered two dozen more.
This weekend I am working on our family christmas cards so I can get them sent out on monday.
This is a card I made for my hubbys work. It is from the Lovely As A Tree set from stampin up. I think that is a set that will be around forever. It is a classic. The sentiment is also from stampin up's Best Yet set. (I think, my table is such a mess.) I used the cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, spellbinders oval nesties and my stampin up oval punches.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment